Here is your Fight Size Update for the evening of February 10th, 2018.
- WWE's Carmella got locked in her hotel room this week. You can see a video of her titanic struggle above.
- Tenille Dashwood, formerly known as Emma, has been making her way around the wrestling scene since her 90-day "no-compete" clause has ended on her WWE contract. Last night, at Ring Of Honor's 'Reigns Supreme' show, Dashwood made an appearance and it was revealed that she would be in the field of women competing for the Women Of Honor Championship. Fightful had news on Emma in this week's Fightful Wrestling Weekly. Her former colleague, Bayley, congratulated her via Twitter.
- Current WWE talent, Apollo Crews, has advanced in the Preston City Wrestling 'Road To Glory' tournament. Crews is a former PCW Heavyweight Champion and the Monday Night RAW star has advanced out of the semi-finals of the tournament.
- According to a report from the Wrestling Observer, the reasoning for Mickie James replacing Nia Jax in the first-ever Women's Elimination Chamber match on February 25th, is because there are bigger plans ahead for Nia Jax. RAW GM Kurt Angle announced on RAW, that Nia Jax would be going one-on-one with Asuka at the 'Elimination Chamber' PPV and if she is able to beat the undefeated "Empress Of Tomorrow", Nia will be added to the RAW Women's Title match at WrestleMania 34. Also noted in the report is that the current plan is to have Alexa Bliss vs. Nia Jax for the RAW Women's Championship at WrestleMania.
- Former seven-time WWE Women's Champion, Trish Stratus, reflected on her interaction with Sasha Banks in the Women's 'Royal Rumble' match. Trish says that Banks impressed her and that "The Boss" does a great job inside of the ring.
- The current WWE Intercontinental Champion, The Miz, has yet hit another milestone in his WWE career. The Miz has now held the Intercontinental Championship for a combined 542 days, throughout his 8-times holding the prestigious title. The Miz now has the second most days held with the championship, behind WWE Hall Of Famer, Pedro Morales, who has held the title for a combined 619 days throughout his two I.C. Title reigns.
- Former two-time NXT Champion, Samoa Joe, has been pulled from all WWE Live events until after WrestleMania. Although this may seem like terrible news, it could be that WWE wants to keep Joe healthy if he is able to return before WrestleMania. Joe suffered a right foot injury during a match against Rhyno on the January 8th episode of Monday Night RAW. While "The Destroyer" was a guest on Booker T's "Heated Conversations" podcast, Joe had the following to say regarding his injury:
"It's kind of a week to week thing. With these injuries, sometimes they heal sooner, sometimes they heal later. They are going to do a little bit of an ultrasound, check it out every week. They're going to be giving me treatments. It's not something that can be fixed surgically, it's basically a lot of time, rest and elevation and letting it heal. It just depends on how quick it heals. Hopefully, it will be sooner than later. Obviously, we're going to be past the Rumble, but I don't know how much further past that."
- Independent wrestler Bin Hamin speculated on a recent show that Dolph Ziggler was offered a major deal to stay with WWE. We've been told this isn't the case, and he was never set to leave.