Here is your Fight Size update for the evening of Jan. 10.
- WWE posted footage from Sarah Logan and Raymond Rowe's Viking wedding. You can view the video above.
- Eva Marie will apparently be part of season 2 of Celebrity Big Brother.
- WWE announced a new cookbook:
“WWE: The Official Cookbook” gives fans a guide to creating a variety of fun dishes and drinks including recipes like The Rock's Jabroni Macaroni Salad, John Cena's Fruity Pebbles treats, and Nacho Man Randy Savage. Featuring more than 75 recipes and striking, full-color photographs, “WWE: The Official Cookbook” contains separate categories for food and drinks — from appetizers to desserts — creating the ultimate recipe collection for the WWE Universe. “WWE: The Official Cookbook” is in stores Tuesday, March 19 and available for pre-order now.
- Muscle and Fitness spent time with Johnny Impact.
- Jerry Lawler will face Matt Riviera in a Thunderdome Cage Match on Feb. 16. You can find more information here.
- IMPACT Wrestling announcer McKenzie Mitchell announced that she is leaving the company.
Grateful. Changed. IMPACTed. Undoubtedly the most exhilarating and exciting experience of my life thus far. Words can’t describe my appreciation for @impactwrestling and company and all that I’ve learned with this experience. To my friends, family, and fans- you guys rock and are the reason why I love doing what I do each and every day. 2019 is a year of change and I can’t wait to see what the future holds.
- In possibly related news, Melissa Santos is scheduled to join the company.
- Charlotte Flair says she will be at NXT UK TakeOver: Blackpool.
London Bound ---- #NXTUKTakeoverBlackpool --— Charlotte Flair (@MsCharlotteWWE) January 9, 2019
- Sign up to Fightful Select for exclusive news, extra audio, early access to columns and much more.
- Stephanie McMahon wrote an article for AdAge where she discussed the differences between her on-screen persona and her off-screen role.