Here is your Fight Size update for the morning of June 30.
- Don't know who Becky Lynch is? Allow WWE to explain in the video above.
- Chelsea Green returned to action at last night's NXT live event. She was sidelined with a broken wrist.
- July 3 is Mike The Miz day.
How fitting is it that the same place I dreamed of being The Miz everyday is going to host #MikeTheMizDay. I’m humbled, honored, and so excited to celebrate with the Parma community at my alma mater Normandy High School on July 3rd! You’re all invited! See you there! pic.twitter.com/fU7czRbBDp— The Miz (@mikethemiz) June 30, 2019
- Eric Bischoff wrote the following on Twitter about his new position in WWE, "Equally humbled, honored, and more excited than I can possibly articulate here. Thank you so much for the overwhelming support. It’s been an amazing journey and the best is yet to come."
- Renee Young is never leaving WWE
I’m gonna stay forever.-- https://t.co/DJuMkqKRIJ— Renee Young (@ReneeYoungWWE) June 29, 2019
- Bruce Prichard reveals Vince McMahon's reaction to Sable showing up an episode of WCW Nitro in 1999.
- Get fit with Mandy Rose.
#BTS of my shoot from yesterday with @perbernalphoto filming for my #FITWITHMANDYAPP -------- - Check it out! It’s a 12 week at-home program you can literally do in your living room with very minimal equipment! I love training and lifting heavy but we all know sometimes we get bored of the same routine & our bodies need change at times for specific goals. That is why I created this APP and this specific program bc I want exercising and living a healthy life to be fun and easily accessible to anyone! #NoExcuses (LINK IN BIO) #FitWithMandy #Mandyrose https://Mandy.plankk.com
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel for interviews, news updates, podcasts, and more!
- CM Punk is in the NASCAR business.