Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the evening of January 26th, 2019.
- Ahead of his MMA debut tonight at Bellator 214, Jake Hager did a plethora of interviews and in a number of those interviews he spoke about the differences between himself and CM Punk in MMA. Punk caught wind of one of the interviews in-which Swagger mentioned his name and responded with the following:
You shouldn’t either. Good skill this weekend, pulling for you. https://t.co/QKjgbRKYd2— Coach (@CMPunk) January 25, 2019
- Poppy, whose band is providing the theme music for TakeOver: Phoenix did an interview with Forbes.
- Matt Riddle hung out at an arcade with "Warbeard" Hanson ahead of their respective matches tonight at NXT TakeOver: Phoenix.
- The 'CTPost' published an article about Linda McMahon as the government shutdown was still in effect prior to the news of the shutdown ending for three weeks.
- The surgeon who performed Tyson Kidd's spinal surgery reconnected with Kidd and Natalya.
Pro wrestler @TJWilson stopped by today w/ @NatbyNature to visit his #neurosurgeon, Dr. Juan Uribe. TJ fractured his cervical spine in the ring & was at high risk for quadriplegia & death. Dr. Uribe performed a #spinalfusion, & TJ is doing great! The couple is in town with @WWE. pic.twitter.com/fFn3tNpKoT— BarrowNeurological (@BarrowNeuro) January 25, 2019
- The Busted Open Radio crew talked about the Daniel Bryan versus AJ Styles WWE Championship match that is scheduled for the Royal Rumble pay-per-view.
- Carmella reflected on her time at the Special Olympics in Arizona:
- An article was published to 'HeymanHustle.com' about the forthcoming WWE Universal Championship match between Brock Lesnar and Finn Balor.