Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the morning of September 9th, 2018.
- Coming off of his 'All In' weekend, Colt Cabana shared on Twitter that he tore his rotator cuff while doing the "floss" dance.
- Former WWE Tag Team Champion Curt Hawkins will soon have his own collection on the WWE Network entitled 'Nothing To Lose' in honor of his 200+ match losing streak.
- Kansas City native Baron Corbin gave his thoughts on what the Chiefs' football season will look like in 2018-19 while being interviewed by Sky Sports.
- Here's what will be featured on the WWE Network this week:
– There will be a new edition of WWE Story Time after Raw on Monday. The show will have a theme of “New Beginnings.” Here’s an official synopsis for next week’s episode:
“This collection of stories includes WWE Superstars and Legends recalling their first step into unchartered waters, including Dolph Ziggler’s early character struggles, Jake Roberts’ problems with nationally televised broadcasts, and Cesaro’s debut in a dive bar. These tales shed some light on rough first days and not-so-nice new beginnings, from Chris Jericho’s first night in Madison Square Garden, to Paul Heyman’s early days riding with Rick Rude!”
– Tuesday will feature a new edition of 205 Live at 10:00 pm EST. The episode will feature Gran Metallik vs. Buddy Murphy.
– Tuesday at 11:00 pm EST will be WWE Marquee Matches, featuring John Cena vs. CM Punk vs. Alberto Del Rio Hell in a Cell Match for the WWE Championship from 2011.
– Wednesday at 8:00 pm EST will be a new edition of NXT. Here’s the lineup for next week.
* Danny Burch and Oney Lorcan return to action.
* Raul Mendoza vs. Lars Sullivan.
* Bianca Belair vs. Nikki Cross.
– Wednesday at 9:00 pm will be the second episode of the 2018 Mae Young Classic. Here are the first-round matches for next week:
* Priscilla Kelly vs. Deonna Purrazzo
* Ariel Monroe vs. Zeuxis
* Reina Gonzalez vs. Kacy Catanzaro
* Ashley Rayne vs. Mercedes Martinez
– Friday at 8:00 pm EST will feature a new episode of This Week in WWE.
– A 12-hour marathon of Total Divas Season 7 will air on the WWE Network starting next Saturday at 6:00 pm EST.
– The WWE Hell in a Cell 2018 Kickoff show will start on Sunday at 6:00 pm EST. The main show will start at 7:00 pm EST.
– There will then be a broadcast version of the WWE Network special, Mick Foley: 20 Years of Hell, which is Mick Foley’s one-man show talking about King of the Ring 1998.
- WWE added a new top-ten video to their collection with the newest being the top-ten home invasions.
- "Acting General Manager" Baron Corbin turned a negative into a positive when he received a care package from TGI Fridays after Finn Balor has been saying for weeks that Corbin dresses like a TGI Fridays waiter.
- The Undisputed ERA took a trip to the Rock N' Roll Hall Of Fame before an NXT live event in Warren, Ohio.
- PROGRESS Wrestling has released the full 'We're Gonna Need A Bigger Room Again' Chapter 36 show that took place in 2016 which featured the likes of Zack Sabre Jr., Tommaso Ciampa, Marty Scurll, Jack Gallagher, British Strong Style and Aleister Black.