Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the morning of August 6th, 2018.
- WWE color-commentator Corey Graves sent out the following tweet explaining that people should stop taking social media so seriously and closed his message with a "deuces".
- "The Monster Among Men" Braun Strowman's soft-side was shown as he met his biggest fan and that encounter brought the big-man to tears.
- The Miz continues to take jabs at Daniel Bryan. Last week on SmackDown Live Daniel Bryan challenged The Miz to a match at SummerSlam and Miz quickly turned down the idea of a bout between the two. The Miz once again said "no" to Daniel Bryan's SummerSlam match offer while recording himself and recently, WWE uploaded a video onto their YouTube page of The Miz giving Daniel Bryan all that he has verbally in an interview with E! News.
- Jerry "The King" Lawler paid homage to his late son Brian Christopher Lawler during a USA Championship Wrestling show in Jackson, Tennessee as he wore the jacket of the man who wrestling fans knew as "Grandmaster Sexay".
- The Seattle Mariners, Pittsburgh Pirates and Chicago Cubs' rosters all dressed up ahead of their road trips and a few of the players from the Mariners dressed up as their favorite WWE superstars.
- This past Friday at the Northeast Wrestling show in New York, former WWE superstar Tenille Dashwood reunited with her former colleagues Renee Young and Corey Graves.