Here is your Fight Size update for the evening of Jan. 28.
- Jeff Jarrett discusses his return at last night's Royal Rumble. You can view the interview in the video above.
- Cris Cyborg was at the WWE Performance Center today.
In response to the photo of Cris Cyborg at the WWE Performance Center, she tells Fightful "Can you really call it a Royal Rumble if it didn’t have Cyborg Nation?"— Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful.com (@SeanRossSapp) January 28, 2019
- Beyond Wrestling announced that Anthony Stone suffered four broken ribs, two collapsed lungs, and a broken collar bone in his match yesterday. He will be in the hospital until at least Wednesday.
- The Rock, Paige, Zelina Vega, Aleister Black, Cathy Kelley and more are expected to attend tonight's Fighting With My Family premiere at Sundance.
- Becky Lynch is big in Ireland.
Ireland, I love you!!!! ---- https://t.co/oBxojVMP80— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) January 28, 2019
- Keith Lee would like to wrestle Brock Lesnar.
- Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer reports that AEW is very interested in signing Bea Priestley.
- Nia Jax regrets nothing about last night.
- Sign up to Fightful Select for exclusive news, extra audio, early access to columns and much more.
- PWInsider reports that Velveteen Dream was spotted in a neck brace on Sunday night. He wrestled earlier in the day at Royal Rumble AXXESS. WWE tapes upcoming episode of NXT this week and Dream is scheduled to wrestle at Sunday's Halftime Heat event.