Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the morning of July 5th, 2019.
- It was reported by PWInsider that D'Lo Brown signed a full-time deal with IMPACT Wrestling to be a producer and D'Lo confirmed that he will be joining IMPACT on a full-time basis.
I'm very happy to share the news that I've signed with @ImpactWrestling. I'm excited to be working alongside such a great, hard-working crew of people, from the office to the production staff and, of course, the talented roster you see every week.— D'Lo Brown (@dlobrown75) July 3, 2019
- Click here for information on how to win a DVD copy of the 2019 Money In The Bank pay-per-view.
- 'Distractify' published a piece about WWE's backstage interviewers and correspondents.
- Tama Tonga is taking on Joey Janela at DEFY Wrestling's show on July 27th.
- 'George Comfort & Sons' are looking to build property near WWE's new headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut.
- Braun Strowman spoke with the 'Texarkana Gazette' to promote WWE's live event on July 26th.
- Chelsea Green scared Zack Ryder as he was coming up the steps in their home.
- GQ Australia wrote a feature about All Elite Wrestling.