Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the evening of June 2nd, 2019.
- While in Madrid, Spain at the UEFA Champions League Finals, Finn Balor confirmed his relationship with FOX Sports host Veronica Rodriguez.
- During an interview with WTMJ-TV Milwaukee, Davey Boy Smith Jr. said he wants to start his own clothing brand.
Look who I found roaming around my #hometown ?! @trishstratuscom #RIC wasn’t ready for double trouble & who needs sleep when you get moments like this to catch up on sooooo much! I adore you girl!!! We must do this more often. Also a big special thanks to @valient_himself for having us at @thecobracabanarva and for the #goodtimes #goodfood and #goodvibes xoxo
- New York Post ran a story about Ashley Massaro reportedly planning a trip to Las Vegas before she passed away.
- Zelina Vega and Andrade sent a message to the WWE Intercontinental Champion Finn Balor ahead of Super ShowDown.
- Xavier Woods noted on Twitter that The Undertaker could not beat him in a game of UNO.
This man is a legend he's absolutely incredible. I look up to him literally and figuratively. If I end up being a tenth of the man he is then I'll consider that a success. He's an inspiration to us all! But please understand one thing..... He cannot touch me in #Uno -- https://t.co/Lvv2gP5IBj— Austin Creed (@XavierWoodsPhD) June 1, 2019
- Lacey Evans posted a video of a birthday cake that was created with her face on it:
- In honor of former two-time WWE Champion AJ Styles' birthday, WWE posted a compilation of AJ's best moments in the company.