Here is your Fight Size update for the morning of Apr. 18.
- You can watch catchphrases on the WWE Network. And you can watch the promo in the video above.
- Takayamania Empire II, a benefit show for Yoshihiro Takayama, will take place at Korakuen Hall on Aug. 26.
- A trial date of Apr. 27, 2020 has been scheduled in the civil lawsuit brought by tattoo artist Catherine Alexander against World Wrestling Entertainment, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., 2K Games, Inc., 2K Sports, Inc., Visual Concepts Entertainment, Yuke’s Co., Ltd. and Yuke’s LA Inc. in the United States District Court of Southern District of Illinois. Alexander alleges that all of her tattoo work on WWE superstar Randy Orton are her original designs that she owns and that she never gave any of the defendants permission to recreate them in the WWE videogames, therefore they and other defendants have infringed on her copyrights.
- Lilian Garcia opens up about her body dismorphia.
For years I suffered with body image and body dismorphia. No matter how small I got, I would always perceive myself as having some kind of flaw where I would be ashamed of my body. (And for sure I would NEVER be able to post a photo like this.) That led me straight into an eating disorder that I suffered for years. With the help of therapy, education and self love I was able to little by little cherish the body I was given and learn how to properly take care of it with the right eating habits and exercise. I tell you this because if any of you out there are suffering from hating your body, you are not alone. But I will assure you that resorting to being anorexic or bulimic will NOT make your situation better. It will spin you into such a negative downward spiral where you will begin to lose your hair, your teeth will go gray, your heartburn will become out of control and you will ruin your metabolism which will make matters worse. And even beyond that, eating disorders can actually lead to DEATH! The answer is getting educated on a proper eating plan, healthy workout routines and therapy for your mind. You CAN overcome this and start having a great relationship with your body! This is the reason I am a BIG advocate for health & wellness! For help contact the National Eating Disorder Hotline cause you’re worth it and you have the control to get well!! 1-800-931-2237 I truly want to thank my guests this week @peytonroycewwe & @billiekaywwe for speaking about this matter on @chasingglorypodcast . Takes a lot to be vulnerable but helps so many!! Tag anyone below ---- you feel can benefit from hearing this. Let’s help each other out!! . . . #wellnesswednesday #fitness #fitnessmotivation #eatingdisorderrecovery #eatingdisorderawareness
- The Roddy Piper statue has been moved to WWE HQ.
The new “Rowdy” Roddy Piper’s statue unveiled at this year’s #Axxess has found its way home to @WWE HQ, just in time for what would have been the Legend’s 65th birthday! #HappyBirthdayHotRod!!! pic.twitter.com/KxusKWfb9d— Stephanie McMahon (@StephMcMahon) April 17, 2019
- Kid Lykos announced his retirement.
Thank you all. See ya pic.twitter.com/4ZMosWI7Wa— Kid Lykos キッド・ライコス (@KidLykos) April 17, 2019
- This week's episode of "Miz & Mrs." drew 1.102 million viewers.
- Sign up to Fightful Select for exclusive news, extra audio, early access to columns, and much more.