Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the morning of July 22nd, 2018.
- Twitter user @allen_cheapshot shared an interesting tidbit on Twitter when he found a copy of WWE Magazine from 2009 and a fan wrote in to the magazine and noted that his girlfriend had broken up with him because he decided to attend ECW's One Night Stand PPV in 2005 instead of spending the day with her on her birthday which led to the two breaking up. The young man who wrote that to WWE magazine is now known as Lars Sullivan.
- At Friday night's ROH 'Honor For All' event, Flip Gordon failed to get himself booked for 'All In' when he failed to defeat Nick Aldis for the NWA Worlds Heavyweight Championship. A clip surfaced on social media from the match where Nick gave Flip a quick powerbomb and Flip noted that it was one of the worst he's ever taken.
- The Undisputed ERA were present at the Special Olympics and took a photo outside of 'Soldier Field' with their championship gold on their shoulders.
- A preview of WWE's DVD about The Shield entitled 'Justice For All' has been released.
- "The Perfect 10" Tye Dillinger took a trip to Space Mountain and hit a Ric Flair strut on his way to the coaster which caught the attention of Charlotte Flair.
- WWE posted the full video of Elias' performance on Bourbon Street during WrestleMania weekend. At the end of the clip it was noted that his "Walk With Elias" documentary will be airing on the WWE Network after the July 30th edition of RAW.