Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the morning of May 14th, 2018.
- "The Chinless Wonder" James Ellsworth has always been questioned about his actual chin since becoming an established figure on WWE TV and in his post-WWE run. Since being departing from the sports-entertainment company Ellsworth has been featured all over the independent wrestling scene and recently he appeared for 'IPW' in the United Kingdom and while Ellsworth was working the event a fan asked him where was his chin, and Ellsworth responded with the following:
- The 'Illawarra Mercury' has an article published about the former WWE Intercontinental Champion Ryback who vowed to continue competing for the 'Rock’n’Roll Wrestling' promotion in Australia.
- A fan of "The Monster Among Men" Braun Strowman got a detailed tattoo of the big man on his thigh. Strowman shared the photo onto his official Instagram account.
- In honor of Mother's Day the devilish Tommaso Ciampa "sent wishes" to the mother of his best-friend turned bitter enemy Johnny Gargano and clarified to those who misunderstand his tweet that it was not meant for Candice LeRae.
- The relationship between EVOLVE and WWE continues to grow as the WWE promoted the upcoming EVOLVE 104 and 105 shows on their website.
- Along with "The Big Red Machine" Kane now having transitioned to the politics side of the world another former WWE contracted-talent has also dove into politics. Daniel Rodimer, known for his time in WWE as 'Dan Rodman' spent one full year in the company from 2006-2007 and the majority of his 2007 was spent in 'Ohio Valley Wrestling'. Rodimer competed on Sunday Night Heat on two separate occasions and once faced John Cena for the WWE Championship at a house show in June of 2007.
- According to SoCalUncensored former two-time PWG World Champion 'Human Tornado' announced his retirement from the sport of pro wrestling during last night's 'Underground Empire Wrestling' event. The site notes that Tornado discovered a lump on his back and was advised by doctors to step away from the ring while tests concerning his back issues are still pending. His back has given him problems in the past as he once had to step away from in-ring competition in 2010 due to the style that he wrestled. 'Human Tornado' before retiring was the 'UEW Internet Television Champion'.
- Tonight's RAW will be live from the 'O2 Arena' in London and with a WWE Intercontinental Championship match having already been announced, WWE is hyping up that there will be more Money In The Bank Ladder match qualifiers that will take place during the show.
Two RAW opportunities remain for the Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match
"This past Monday, the WWE Universe bore witness as Braun Strowman became the first Superstar to qualify for the Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match, which will award the brave warrior able to climb a ladder and snatch the contract a World Championship opportunity at the time and place of his choosing. Finn Bálor joined The Monster Among Men in the anticipated bout later in the night, and SmackDown LIVE saw The Miz and Rusev qualify.
The Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match will feature four RAW Superstars and four competitors from SmackDown LIVE, meaning there are two red brand positions available. Who will seize these opportunities?"
A Moon rises and a Queen rules
"RAW newcomer Ember Moon earned what many consider an upset victory when she defeated Sasha Banks and Ruby Riott to become the first Superstar to qualify for the Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match. Meanwhile, Charlotte Flair won her Qualifying Match the following night by defeating Peyton Royce.
Who else will represent Team Red in this high-stakes contest on Sunday, June 17, in Chicago?"