Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the morning of October 15th, 2018.
- The current NWA Women's Champion Jazz was asked on Twitter would she be making an appearance at WWE's 'Evolution' PPV on October 28th and Jazz noted that it is not happening because she is focused on her NWA Women's Title defense against Penelope Ford on October 21st at NWA's 70th Anniversary show.
- Rey Mysterio who makes his return to WWE tomorrow on SmackDown Live has already been the topic of conversations when it comes to "dream match" scenarios as WWE published an article about potential matchups for Mysterio now that he is back full-time.
- Former RAW Women's Champion Bayley was a present at an AAW event in Austin, Texas over the weekend.
- NXT star Dominik Dijakovic recently praised the entire NXT locker room after he had a match with Matt Riddle at an NXT Live Event.
- UFC Lightweight Champion Khabib Nurmagomedov shared on Twitter that he received a call from WWE to come do a "fake fight" which earned responses from a number of wrestlers including Olympic Gold-medalist Kurt Angle.
- New Japan Pro Wrestling released a recap video of Shingo Tagaki joining Los Ingobernables de Japon.
- Here's what's on tap on the WWE Network this week:
* Monday following Raw, it will be a brand-new “Table for 3” featuring Kevin Nash, DDP, and Big Show.
* Wednesday at 3 PM Eastern, it will be the debut episode of “NXT UK”.
Wednesday at 7 PM Eastern, it will be a new “205 Live”.
Wednesday at 8 PM Eastern, it is a brand-new edition of “NXT”.
Wednesday at 9 PM Eastern, it is episode seven of the 2018 “Mae Young Classic”.
* Thursday at 9:50 PM Eastern, it will be the WWE Network debut of next week “Mixed Match Challenge 2”.
* Friday at 8 PM Eastern , it will be a brand-new “This Week in WWE”.