Good afternoon! Here is your second Fight Size Update for October 19:
- A documentary on Jim Carrey portraying Andy Kaufman in 1999’s Man on the Moon (which featured emphasis on his feud with Jerry Lawler in Memphis) is coming to Netflix next month. Here’s a preview:
- Kevin Sullivan will be hosting a wrestling seminar at 2:30 pm at Team Vision Dojo in Orlando, Florida. Top talents will be used at the I Believe in Wrestling event later that evening. Cost is $50.
- Yesterday’s Wrestling Observer Newsletter noted that Samoa Joe was considered to be the fifth person in the TLC match, but they ultimately went with Kane. Joe is expected to be back at any time.
- Speaking of, Samoa Joe is set to make his WWE comic book writing debut. WWE #13 will have a story co-written by Michael Kingston and Illustrated by Michel Mulipola. It will go behind the scenes of how he joined Raw.
- In the “WWE Is Bad at Consistency” department, when AJ Styles mentioned that Jinder Mahal never beat him this past week on Smackdown, he seemed to forget that, in fact, he lost to Jinder Mahal by pinfall after the Singh Brothers interfered back on the May 16 edition of the show.
Darren Young is taking the GLADD Spirit Day pledge:
Some WWE YouTube videos for the day include another WWE 2K18 mashup, featuring Jason Jordan using Kurt Angle’s entrance:
Another look at The Shield’s entrance through the crowd:
Bobby Roode’s first job wasn’t so glorious: