Here is your Fight Size update for the evening of 8/19/19.
- WWE looks at Sasha Banks' Top 10 most savage moments. You can view the video above.
- Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet reports that Jim Cornette has finished his MLW commitments.
- Drake Maverick can't stop.
- The Bella Twins won their game against Team MMA during last night’s episode of Celebrity Family Feud.
- RUSH vs. Vinny Marseglia has been added to ROH Honor For All.
- The Young Bucks are ready for war.
We aren’t scared. https://t.co/7mMS8zC1KQ— The Young Bucks (@NickJacksonYB) August 19, 2019
- Jim Ross had praise for Adam Page on the latest episode of Grilling JR.
- Dolph Ziggler is worried about Roman Reigns.
please keep the big d’oh @WWERomanReigns in your thoughts. he recently had a bunch of bad stuff ALMOST happen to him. he wasnt blindsided by a jealous hbk, Maryse’s husband or viciously speared repeatedly, by that deranged human ring post-goldberg, but he’s THE guy #prayers #yolo— Nic Nemeth (@HEELZiggler) August 19, 2019
apologies gang, I’m just enjoying happy hour & I almost spilled while sending that tweet...ALMOST. guess you could say I really “roman’d” it. you know, to be up a creek with a paddle, or to have the world in your hand and almost blow it— Nic Nemeth (@HEELZiggler) August 19, 2019
almost forgot to be happy during happy hour. roman’d it & I’m feeling fine. ps: Ive been beaten down for years & I always get back up, but whats more important to wwe? telling the world @WWERomanReigns is not the good guy, he’s not the bad guy, he’s THE guy (that almost got hurt)— Nic Nemeth (@HEELZiggler) August 19, 2019
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel for interviews, news updates, podcasts, and more!
- Edge is on the latest episode of Celtic Warrior Workouts.