Here is your Fight Size update for the evening of Mar. 21.
- WWE Now looks at what's next for New Day after SmackDown. You can view the video above.
- CBS Pittsburgh reports that Triple H and Stephanie McMahon made a $1 million donation to help establish a family-centered MIBG Therapy Suite at UPMC Children’s Hospital in Pittsburgh. The therapy suite is used to treat high-risk neuroblastoma. Neuroblastoma is a type of cancer that aggressively targets nerve cells and is mostly found in young children and infants.
- Dean Ambrose got jokes.
- On ESPN's Outside the Lines, Jim Ross revealed that he's currently negotiating with All Elite Wrestling. Ross' contract with WWE expires on Mar. 29.
- Drew McIntyre, Mickie James, Curt Hawkins and Corey Graves will appear at the New York Mets’ WWE Day game on Apr. 6. The first 25,000 fans in attendance will receive a bobblehead featuring Mets player Todd Frazier inside a WWE wrestling ring.
- Disco Inferno did an interview with Wrestling Inc.
- WWE SmackDown is featured in the new Fox ad.
- Sign up to Fightful Select for exclusive news, early access to columns, extra audio and more.
- Nickelodeon’s game show "Double Dare" will have a “WWE Superstars Week” beginning Apr. 8.