Your fight-size update for the morning of July 19.
- WWE posted a video of The IIconics bringing a fan's gear idea to life.
- John Cena appeared on Chris Van Vliet's Deco Drive and said "They say it's gonna be one of the biggest RAWs of all time -- and it's certainly memorable. We'll see?," when asked about appearing at Raw Reunion on Monday.
- Renee Young responded to a conspiracy theorist fan on Twitter implying that there say something to her saying "elite" on WWE Raw this week, with a concise "relax dude."
- WWE issued the following yesterday, declaring their quarterly dividend.
WWE DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
STAMFORD, Conn., July 18, 2019 – WWE (NYSE: WWE) announced that its Board of Directors today declared the Company's regular quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share for all Class A and B shares of common stock. The record date for the dividend will be September 13, 2019 and the payment date will be September 25, 2019.
- WWE's stock closed at $70.20 per share today, down 2.61%.
- Jillian Hall has been added to next week's WWE Raw Reunion
- Becky Lynch is at San Diego Comic Con.