Here is your Fight Size update for the morning of July 31.
- Go inside the mind of Randy Orton by watching the video above.
- Jon Moxley will be at the first AEW event on TNT.
.@AEWonTNT Wednesday, October 2nd @JonMoxley appears LIVE in Washington, DC @CapitalOneArena— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) July 30, 2019
Tickets on sale THIS Friday, August 2nd - Noon ET / 9am PThttps://t.co/UN1cNj1kQq pic.twitter.com/wEWavbJ0I8
- Agency Spotter named Stephanie McMahon one of Twitter’s top 30 influential marketers.
Stephanie has been at WWE for over 14 years, but she first became CBO in 2013. At WWE’s she is responsible for brand, community relations, and pop culture strategy.
For the past few years, Adweek has included Stephanie in their list of the “Most Powerful Women in Sports.” In addition to this, she was selected as part of Sports Business Journal’s 2017 class of “Game Changers: Women in Sports Business.”
- Taz says he spoke privately with Dominik Dijakovic about using the Tazmission and gave him the "okay" to use the hold.
- WrestleVotes is reporting that SmackDown will be shot with different cameras when the show moves to FOX. It will reportedly "seem cinematic like, similar to some WWE24 footage."
- Black Taurus has been added to PWG Battle of Los Angeles.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel for interviews, news updates, podcasts, and more!
- XFL is testing new rules.