Howdy! Good morning to all. Here's your first Fight Size Update for November 17:
- Lin-Manuel Miranda met Kalisto at the Latin Grammys recently:
- Matt Hardy has been trying to trademark his Broken character as of late, and it is currently going through the process. The mark registration will be published for opposition on December 19. After that date, anyone (such as Anthem) can try and file their opposition. They have a 30 day period to do that; if they don't, it will be given to Matt for usage.
- Gail Kim talks about her retirement speech from last night on Impact. She says this is it regarding her career:
- For those wondering if Jericho would be both at WrestleKingdom and the Royal Rumble later that month, I have some bad news for you: not happening. Fozzy kicks off a tour the same day Royal Rumble goes down, January 28. That tour runs through February 13.
- WWE's next European tour will be in May, focusing in on the UK in cities such as Belfast, Dublin, London (where they will tape Raw and Smackdown) Liverpool, Newcastle and Sheffield. More info on that here.
- Fox10 News Interviews Jimmy Hart about WrestleMania:
- Next Thursday, Impact will be built around...who gets to wear the turkey suit: