Here's your Fight Size Update for the morning of February 25th, 2018
- Following Night 2 of Ring Of Honor's 'Honor Rising' event, during the post-show press conference, Kenny Omega would continue trading shots with former ROH World Champion, Cody. "The Golden Lovers", Omega & Kota Ibushi defeated Cody & Marty Scurll in the main event of the show. "The Cleaner" would go on to share his thoughts on the self proclaimed new leader of the Bullet Club, referring to Cody as a "WWE reject".
- On Friday night, current and former WWE stars got together and hung out at a costume party. Natalya posted a photo on Twitter of herself, Tyson Kidd, Chris Jericho, Batista, Christian & Baron Corbin hanging out at an 80's themed event.
- Former 27-time WWE Hardcore Champion Raven, recently stated that he does not think that he'll ever be inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame. We have an article about Raven's comment, which you can read by clicking here.
- The current WWE United States Champion, Bobby Roode, spoke with WWE about his former boss, Jeff Jarrett, being inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame. Roode had nothing but positive things to say about the man who he helped, along with many others, build TNA. You can take a listen to Roode's comments here.
- Following the post-'Elimination Chamber' edition of Monday Night RAW, a new episode of 'Photo Shoot' will air on the WWE Network and the guest will be the current SmackDown Live Women's Champion, Charlotte Flair.
- Current RAW GM & WWE Hall Of Famer Kurt Angle, responded to a tweet from a Twitter user who posted a video of their kid holding of a Kurt Angle action figured and caption of the video read: "#YouSuck". Angle would jokingly state that he has worked his entire life and after all of his accomplishments, he is known as the "You Suck" guy.
- During a recent interview with ABC 15 Arizona, former Arizona Cardinals offensive lineman, Baron Corbin, would discuss his football career. He would jokingly mention that 11-time Pro Bowl WR, Larry Fitzgerald, was a bit of a softie and Corbin still owes him a few. Larry Fitzgerald would respond to Corbin, stating that Corbin is lucky that he was not in Arizona while Corbin was in town with SmackDown Live.
- Its "Rusev Day" everyday. The former two-time WWE United States Champion was captured in a photo reading to a group of children. Rusev responded to the parent who posted the photo of him; describing the book he read to the kids and stating that they enjoyed it.