Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the morning of April 30th, 2019.
- Former SHIMMER Tag Team Champion Kimber Lee opened up about her alcoholism:
This isn’t Kimber Lee talking for a moment. This is Kimberly Ann Frankele, . . . I wasn’t going to talk about it. I was embarrassed. I didn’t want to think about what people would say. But now I’m here and after really listening to my heart, I know this should be talked about more than it is. My name is Kim and I’m an Alcoholic. . . . It took me a LOOOONNNNGGG time to accept. Drinking is so prevalent in our society today that you feel like there’s something wrong if you can’t drink like everyone else. I’ve been sober before but it was for all the wrong reasons. This time everything was for me. I decided to change the course my life was headed down because it wasn’t going to end well. I’ve almost lost everything because of alcohol and I refuse to let it run my life any longer. . . . If this is something you’re struggling with please don’t be afraid to go get help. A.A. is the best decision I’ve ever made and as terrified as I was to walk in to my first meeting I feel like I have a whole new family now and all they want for me is my sobriety and my success. Go get help. Don’t be afraid. There are more people out there just like you than you will ever know. I know I’m no where near @eminem and his 11 years, but he had this 2 month coin at some point too. We all start somewhere. And I plan to keep succeeding one day at a time. ----
- WWE filed a trademark for "The Viking Raiders".
- Here's Brandon Howard Thurston's match against Jay Freddie from a 'Beyond Wrestling' show:
- Lince Dorado sent a thank you message to Dean Malenko who left WWE last week.
- Zelina Vega posted yet another video to her Instagram of herself and Aleister Black training.
- According to 'SportsPro', Sinclair Broadcast Group has agreed to a deal with Disney.
- Here are the dates and cities for the next NXT road trip:
— Triple H (@TripleH) April 29, 2019