It’s morning once again, which means another morning edition of the Fight Size Update for October 29:
- Kurt Angle is prepping new gear, just in case he ever gets the call again:
- Jeff Goldblum discovers what “Breezango Fashion Patrol” is:
- William Regal and Head of Talent Relations Canyon Cemen were in Brazil yesterday at a WSW event, apparently scouting talent:
- Braun Strowman, Alexa Bliss, Finn Balor and Big Cass will be appearing at the 14th annual Ringside Fest next Sunday at Carolines on Broadway in New York City. Bliss and Cass will be appearing from 9 am - 12 pm, while Strowman and Balor will be appearing from 1 pm - 4 pm.
- The Young Bucks once again poke fun at The Revival:
- Randy Orton takes a shot at Kevin Owens as he’s about to consume an egg mcmuffin combo:
- Kevin Owens responded to this by commenting "I've been preparing for a potential battle between us too, buddy. I watched paint dry today. I've got you all figured out."
- Darley Desamot talks about his recent tryout with the WWE: