Here is your Fight Size update for the morning of May 8.
- Roman Reigns is back and better than ever. You can view a new WWE exclusive with Reigns in the video above.
- Lana is here to solve the ratings crisis.
- Jungle Boy revealed on a recent episode of Talk is Jericho that he was planning on doing a wrestling spot with his late father Luke Perry.
- Scott Dawson issues a threat of his own.
You’ll regret all this embarrassment. #FTR— Scott Dawson (@ScottDawsonWWE) May 7, 2019
- Alexa Bliss and Buddy Murphy are reportedly no longer together.
In regards to rumors of Alexa Bliss and Buddy Murphy calling off their engagement — a source close to Bliss confirms she & Murphy ended their relationship & have been living apart since Sept. ’18. FWIW, I’m told Bliss is still a huge fan of Murphy as both a wrestler and person.— Ryan Satin (@ryansatin) May 7, 2019
- Sign up to Fightful Select for exclusive news, early access to columns, extra audio, and more.