Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the morning of February 16th, 2019.
- "The Man Of The Hour" Lio Rush and his family voiced over characters in the book "Giraffe Ask For Help".
Happy to announce that i am the official voice for Gary’s Dad for the Children’s book “Giraffe Ask For Help”. For American Psychological Association! Along side my son reading the voice of Gary and my wife @sarahlaiwah reading the role of Tye The Tick Bird! #APA #BGRecords #Family
- Zelina Vega uploaded another video of herself training with former NXT Champion Aleister Black.
Kick, punch! It’s all in the mind, if you wanna test me, I'm sure you'll find the things I teach ya is sure to beat ya! Nevertheless you'll get a lesson from teacher, now kick! pic.twitter.com/TVMpDNUUDf— Zelina Vega (@Zelina_VegaWWE) February 15, 2019
- 'Creators.com' have a review of 'Fighting With My Family' published.
- Paige did an interview with 'toofab' to further promote Fighting With My Family.
- The current AAA World Cruiserweight Champion and All Elite Wrestling star Sammy Guevara documented his experience at the 'Double Or Nothing' ticket announcement party.
- Chris Jericho took to Instagram to share his guitar playing skills:
- Elias did an interview with 'The Monitor' during-which he made more comments about the musical differences between himself and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.
- The April 30th edition of SmackDown Live will be held in Columbus, Ohio at The Schottenstein Center.