Here is your Fight Size update for the evening of 10/10/19.
- PWInsider reports there have been ideas "tossed around" for a new Steve Austin-WWE Network series.
- WWE posted a behind the scenes photo gallery for SmackDown on Fox.
- Tom Phillips officially joined the NXT UK broadcast team on Thursday's episode.
--BIG NEWS, #NXTUK Universe!--— NXT UK (@NXTUK) October 10, 2019
----@TomPhillipsWWE has officially joined the commentary team!
----#GALLUS will challenge @Flash_Morgan & @MandrewsJunior for the #NXTUK #TagTeamTitles NEXT WEEK! pic.twitter.com/OSFJR0fAON
- TNT aired a spot last night claiming that the first episode of AEW Dynamite brought in 7 million viewers. The official rating for the 8 p.m. ET episode was 1.409 million viewers. It was not stated how they reached 7 million viewers, but the number likely includes replays and DVR viewers.
- Cody speaks after AEW Dynamite goes off the air.
- Diamond Resorts is partnering with WWE.
Diamond Resorts Partners with WWE
Hosts Exclusive Member Events and Sweepstakes
October 10, 2019 (Las Vegas, NV) – Diamond Resorts will offer members a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to attend Friday Night SmackDown on October 11, 2019, at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
The opportunity is part of a partnership with WWE and is the latest addition to the resort company’s groundbreaking Events of a Lifetime program. The program offers members hand-picked experiences, such as VIP dinners and exclusive, intimate concerts designed to turn any getaway into an unforgettable escape.
Diamond Resorts kicked off the partnership with a sweepstakes for tickets to WWE Live at the Amway Center in Orlando, Fla. Through the company’s partnership with WWE, the winners were also treated to a backstage meet and greet with WWE Superstars Lacey Evans, Ricochet and Cesaro.
Members will receive a similar level of VIP treatment this Friday in Las Vegas, including a backstage tour of Friday Night SmackDown, a private photo and autograph session with WWE Superstars, and a “First on the Floor” ringside photo opportunity.
“Our guests have distinctive tastes and are looking for vacations that go beyond the typical getaway,” said Mike Flaskey, CEO of Diamond Resorts. “Through our Events of a Lifetime program and this partnership with WWE, we’re offering members exclusive access to their favorite personalities at these events.”
To learn more about Diamond Resorts, visit DiamondResorts.com.
- Luke Harper changed his Twitter bio to "IG: @thislukeharper DMs are wide [censored] open. I've never been more happy!" It previously read, "IG: @thislukeharper DMs are wide open. Wwe threatened to fine me but it’s cool when nxt talent cusses on Twitter…. got it.”
- Pete Dunne told PWInsider that he is moving to the US full-time, but could still continue to appear on NXT UK.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel for interviews, news updates, podcasts, and more!