Here's your Fight Size Update for the morning of 2/17/18.
- U.K. Championship Tournament competitor Mark Andrews has officially been added to the 205 Live roster. Andrews is currently competing in the WWE Cruiserweight Championship tournament and has advanced to the second round. His profile is now listed in the 205 Live roster on WWE.com, indicating that ManDrews will now be a regular on the show.
- At the most recent WWE tryouts, Evan Cloyd, or better known by some as Jarek 1:20, showed some skill other than his in-ring abilities, as Cloyd performed some magic at the WWE Performance Center.
- SmackDown Live talent Mike Kanellis, who has not been featured on WWE TV over the past few months, has not been wasting time although he's not featured regularly. Kanellis has been improving his physique and also revealed that he's been clean for a number of months now. The man formerly known as Mike Bennett, showed the results of his transformation via Instagram.
- According to WWENetworkNews, a "Hall Of Fame" collection will be added to the network soon which will feature the greatest moments from the H.O.F. class of 2018, which currently is: Goldberg, The Dudley Boyz & Ivory.
- On February 15th, WWE released the news to the public that Rich Swann and the company have mutually agreed to part ways, following Swann being indefinitely suspended after a domestic violence charge was filed against him in December of 2017. Last month, Swann was cleared of all charges.
Swann has now been booked for a string of 'House Of Hardcore' shows in March and April. 'House Of Hardcore' founder, Tommy Dreamer, announced via Twitter that Swann would be present for the events.
- Current RAW star, Rhyno's Twitter account has been hacked. Here are the changes that were made to his account:
- Ring Of Honor has announced the following CMLL stars that will be appearing at the "Manhattan Mayhem' shows: Soberano Jr., Ultimo Guerrero & Volador Jr.
- Sean Waltman revealed on Twitter that he knew one of the victims that lost their lives in the tragic high school shooting in Florida.
- As noted, Titus O'Neil, who is one of WWE's most charitable stars has risen enough money to take 2,000 kids to see a screening of Marvel's 'Black Panther'. Here's Titus sharing the news, along with posting a video and photos of some of the children who he will be taking to see the film.