Here's your fight-size update for the morning of November 18, 2019:
- A look at memorable Survivor Series team reveals can be seen in the video at the top of the page.
- Deontay Wilder recently spoke to Fightful about potentially following Tyson Fury's lead and have his own WWE run and you can check it out here.
- Nikki Cross is really excited about competing in her first Survivor Series match and knows just how to celebrate the occasion with her new teammates.
MY first ever survivor series match!! @WWEonFOX il bring some celebratory cappuccinos on Friday and then once we win I’m going to pull out all the big stops and get these huge massive LATTES! There’s going to be vanilla syrup, hazelnut syrup, caramel syrup, almond milk of course https://t.co/H6g5h0b9Ky— Nikki Cross (@NikkiCrossWWE) November 18, 2019
- Here's what to expect from Raw later tonight in terms of matches and segments. As always, Fightful will have live coverage of Raw with a post-show podcast.
- The latest edition of WWE's Canvas 2 Canvas series of videos can be seen below.
- Tommaso Ciampa recently appeared on the State of Combat podcast.
- Andy Dalton (not the Cincinatti Bengals quarterback) will make his GCW debut on January 18, 2020.
*1/18 Austin Update!*— GameChangerWrestling (@GCWrestling_) November 18, 2019
ANDY DALTON makes his GCW debut on January 18th when GCW comes to Austin!
GAGE vs ALLIE KAT
Ricky Starks debuts
"Take a Picture"
Sat 1/18 - 8pm
Streaming LIVE on @FiteTV! pic.twitter.com/1AItrrnIX2
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more. You can also subscribe to Fightful's Jeremy Lambert's Patreon page where he writes about more wrestling, MMA, NBA, NHL, NFL, bad reality television, and much more.
- Also make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel for interviews, news updates, podcasts, and more!