Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the evening of April 1st, 2018.
- Current SmackDown Live talent Mojo Rawley was said to have lied to a few people about giving them complementary tickets to a future WWE show. Mojo was reportedly given free access to a gym and promised the staff members tickets to a WWE event for letting him use their facility for free. The staff showed up the event and discovered that there were no tickets waiting for them at will call. Said user then took to Facebook to share his disappointment in Mojo Rawley.
- A Twitter user asked former 8-time WWE Champion Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson why he would wear wrestling boots with the calves open. Johnson would then share the story behind his signature wrestling boots.
- Ahead of his WWE Cruiserweight Championship match at WrestleMania 34, Mustafa Ali continues to release some great self-produced promo videos. To the view the latest one, head over to WWE's YouTube channel.
- The 'Bullet Club' continues to up the ante when it comes to their brand. Matt Jackson of the Young Bucks recently revealed a new t-shirt design that will be available at Hot Topic soon.
- Tommaso Ciampa continues to antagonize the man who he will go one-on-one with at NXT TakeOver: New Orleans next Saturday. This morning, Ciampa wished Johnny Gargano's wife Candice LeRae a not-so-nice "Happy Easter".
- John Cena has yet to receive an answer from The Undertaker with only seven days left until the "Show Of Shows". He noted on Twitter this morning that he got an alert about The Undertaker's answer to his challenge, but whoever contacted Cena has yet to get back to him.
- Former WWE ring announcer Justin Roberts' e-book version of his "Justin Roberts’: “Best Seat in the House” book is now available to purchase for just 99 cent.
- Ric Flair continues to live on the level of a pop culture icon as he was hanging with Offset on this Easter Sunday.
- From The Web