Here's your Fight Size wrestling update for the morning of March 6th, 2018.
- 1/2 of the NXT tag team, the Street Profit's Montez Ford has missed the last two weekend's NXT house shows. According to Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline, the reasoning for Ford's absence is due to a minor tooth injury that is not to be considered serious.
- NXT talent Big Boa revealed on Twitter that he will be inactive for three weeks without training due to an injury.
- Former three-time IWGP Tag Team Champion Davey Boy Smith Jr. shared that he will not able to wrestle for the 'All Star Wrestling' promotion this weekend due to being diagnosed with pneumonia in his left lung.
- According to PWInsider, WWE officials are considering having Ronda Rousey make her Madison Square Garden debut with the company for their live event on March 16th. WWE has already announced that "Rowdy" Ronda will be appearing on every episode of RAW leading up to WrestleMania 34. Also, last night on RAW, it was made official that Ronda Rousey & Kurt Angle will team up at WrestleMania to take on Triple H & Stephanie McMahon in a mixed tag match.
- Prior to last night's RAW, the Milwaukee faithful lined up outside of a 'Cricket' store for an opportunity to meet the self proclaimed "Most must-see WWE Superstar Of All Time", the current WWE Intercontinental Champion, The Miz.
- The man who has been making Johnny Gargano's life a living hell, Tommaso Ciampa, has put all wrestling podcasts on notice that he wil not be appearing on anyone's show. "Psycho Killer" recently put Chris Jericho and Edge on blast, making them aware that he has zero interest in bringing listeners to their respective shows.