Here is your Fight Size update for the morning of Feb. 15.
- WWE Now looks at Charlotte Flair and the backlash over her replacing Becky Lynch at WrestleMania 35. You can view the video above.
- Naomi comments on being pulled over and Jimmy Uso's arrest.
Yes dear we are safe and ok thank you and love y’all -- https://t.co/gLmTzgEKB0— Trinity Fatu (@NaomiWWE) February 15, 2019
- PWInsider reports that Kairi Sane and Candice LeRae will be working upcoming SmackDown live events in March.
- Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer reports that PCO could not get his visa in time to work NJPW-ROH Honor Rising in Japan.
- Buddy Murphy vs. Akira Tozawa has been moved to the WWE Elimination Chamber kick-off show.
- Sin Cara is working on his comeback.
- Conrad Thompson took to social media to deny the Wrestling Observer's report that Starrcast didn't announce Ric Flair until WWE put Charlotte in the WrestleMania 35 main event.
Not true. I don't know WWE creative. We've had a "roll out plan" to announce names this week. Cody and Bucks Monday, Jericho and Omega Tuesday, Ric Wednesday, another big name today. Announcing AEW guys when their show went on sale just made common sense to me.— Conrad the Mortgage Guy (@HeyHeyItsConrad) February 14, 2019
- Sign up to Fightful Select for exclusive news, extra audio, early access to columns and much more.