Welcome to the afternoon edition of the Fight Size Update for October 20!
- After a week of speculation, it appears that Nia Jax’s leave of absence, if you want to call it that, won’t last much longer. as she is scheduled for the European tour starting on November 1 in Glasgow, Scotland. Seems like in the end, this was a situation blown out of proportion due to a lack of information.
- Impact viewership from last night brought in a 0.07 rating in the 18-49 demographic, about even with last week's rating. Overall audience was 267,000, about 4% down from last week's 279,000. It ranked #135 for the night on cable television.
- PWInsider reported today that WWE would be filming their annual Tribute to the Troops show on December 5 at the Valley View Casino Center in San Diego, CA.
- WWE Network has added episodes of World Class Championship Wrestling from 1987-88. Uploads of that show will wrap up soon as the show ended in 1989.
- Smackdown announcer Tom Phillips was given time off for his honeymoon. He should be back next week.
- Power Uti, mostly known for Mick Foley’s depiction of him in his book Have a Nice Day, as well as a tour from Nigeria a few years ago that included Luke Gallows, was arrested following the death of his wife. The story goes that his wife passed away on Monday, and instead of contacting the proper officials, he went to church for “spiritual advice”. There are no further details beyond that.
- NWA has started a video series on current NWA World Heavyweight champion Tim Storm:
- Happy Birthday to Scott Hall, who turns 59 today. Chavo Guerrero Jr. also has a birthday today, as he turns 47.