Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the evening of March 17th, 2018.
- In the video above, former two-time WWE Divas Champion Nikki Bella made some interesting comments while at the WrestleMania 35 press conference. Bella called out the newest addition to the RAW roster, former UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey, stating that she would love to take on Rousey next year on "The Grandest Stage of Them All".
- WWE color commentator Corey Graves is known to be quite the witty individual. Users on various social media platforms are always testing Graves to see what response they can get out of him. But yesterday the former NXT Tag Team Champion laid it in thick on a Twitter user who made a comment about his commentary skills.
- The 'Ultimate Deletion' match at the Hardy Compound will air this upcoming Monday on RAW. Prior to the unusual bout, Hardy called upon George Washington for help during the fight between him and Bray Wyatt. "George Washington" is no U.S. President by the way; as the one Hardy is referring to is his pet giraffe.
- WWE recently released a video onto their YouTube channel which was a "rare Casket Match" between The Undertaker & Vader at Madison Square Garden on March 16th of 97'. To view that match in its entirety, click here.
- During the summer of 2017, the boyfriend of RAW talent Dana Brooke unfortunately passed away in a tragic incident. In the new WWE "24" special that will air this Monday after RAW goes off the air, which dives into the Women's Revolution, Dana Brooke discussed her boyfriend's passing and honored him during the special.
- Maryse Mizanin posted an article on People.com detailing how her and her husband The Miz are preparing for the birth of their baby girl.
-Rusev and Lana are lobbying for the opportunity to get a second chance in the Mixed Match Challenge tournament. The couple shared a video onto Twitter mocking another team who is also vying for that second-chance, "Glow-Ish".