Here is your Fight Size update for the evening of 8/15/19.
- WWE posted a clip of the NWA World Heavyweight Title Match at Boogie Jam 1984 between Ric Flair and Ricky Steamboat. You can view the clip in the video above.
- Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer reports that visa issues could by why AAA Lucha Libre has not released the card for their Sept. 15 event at Madison Square Garden.
- In a now deleted tweet, Chuck Taylor disrespected the legendary Ribera Steakhouse by saying, “I went to Ribera with goddamn Okada and they didn’t give me one of those coats that place can suck one.” The tweet was deleted after Batista weighed in.
My friend I offer this advice in complete sincerity. Delete this tweet immediately. Our history and tradition with that place is something that’s beyond your years. I’m asking you not to disrespect that over a jacket you didn’t receive. https://t.co/hE3kDzNaHR— Dave Bautista (@DaveBautista) August 14, 2019
- Sangre Azteca has announced he’s leaving CMLL.
- Titus O'Neil spoke to Newsweek about his new book.
- WWE posted behind the scenes photos of SummerSlam.
- Fox is hiring a Los Angeles based production team to work full-time on WWE content.
- Kenny Omega will be working Sept. 14 in Taiwan and Sept. 15 in Singapore as part of an OWE tour.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel for interviews, news updates, podcasts, and more!
- Triple H is excited for the new class of Performance Center recruits.
Experienced competitors, veterans, athletes from multiple disciplines all coming to the @WWEPC to learn and train alongside the best in our industry. I expect MASSIVE things from this class and am excited to welcome them. #WeAreNXT @WWENXT https://t.co/WBhmV890vZ— Triple H (@TripleH) August 15, 2019