Welcome to your first Fight Size Update for January 11!
- Above, you can see Triple H talking about the first time he met Dusty Rhodes at Center Stage, where NXT did their tapings at last week.
- It appears that Moose may have injured his leg at last night's Impact tapings. He had to be helped to the back after the match, and there's no current word what his status is.
- Lio Rush talks about what's next after a loss to Lars Sullivan:
- Tickets for the 2018 WWE Hall of Fame ceremony will go on sale January 19. It seems likely that we'll know at least one person being honored before then.
- William Regal checks on Aleister Black after his match:
- In addition to Austin Aries, Kiera Hogan and former WWE referee Marc Harris began with Impact at last night’s tapings. According to PWInsider, there was also a meeting before the taping where talent had a chance to ask questions.
- Chris Jericho and Tetsuya Naito are continuing their build on Twitter:
- Dakota Kai talks about Shayna Baszler's bullying:
- Vince McMahon says Martin Luther King is his hero. He also posted a video of a tribute WWE has made for the upcoming holiday: