Here is your Fight Size update for the evening of 10/29/19.
- Watch the cold open to tonight's IMPACT in the video above.
- What's The Rock's problem?
Can’t believe Dwayne would do this. pic.twitter.com/gR4a2wEklQ— Malcolm Bivens (@Malcolmvelli) October 29, 2019
- USA is scheduled to air a one-hour edition of last week's NXT at 7 p.m. ET on Wednesday, Oct. 30 as the lead in for the live episode at 8 p.m. ET.
- Kushida is one step closer to driving The DeLorean.
フロリダの運転免許、筆記試験に合格--— KUSHIDA (@KUSHIDA_0904) October 29, 2019
- Fightful Select has learned some backstage news on this week's WWE Crown Jewel show.
- Cara Noir vs. Nick Aldis is the Twitter feud you didn't see coming.
Any UK promotion / @Cara_Noir— El Toupée (#Hell2Pay) (@El_Toupee) October 29, 2019
Or nice people— Cara Noir (@Cara_Noir) October 29, 2019
Some people don’t get Twitter... -- Mate, I’ve wrestled you once already. Don’t need to wrestle you twice. pic.twitter.com/wvDWDEGyyE— Cara Noir (@Cara_Noir) October 29, 2019
- Hulk Hogan posted on Facebook that he had trouble getting to Saudi Arabia. He had a hard landing in Iceland, where the tires blew out on his private plane. You can see the videos Hogan posted on his Facebook page.
- Mandy Rose doesn't seem thrilled with her WWE 2K20 model.