Here is your morning Fight-Size update for October 17:
- Fallout from Raw includes The Miz gloating about the plan he concocted during the show last night:
- Emma looking to surprise the world at TLC...
- ...and Jason Jordan might be the newest member of Titus Worldwide.
- Two matches set for tonight's 205 Live include Jack Gallagher vs. Rich Swann and a tag match featuring Enzo Amore and Ariya Daivari vs. Mustafa Ali and Kalisto.
- Nikki Bella Dancing With the Stars update. She scored a 27 on yesterday night's show, her highest score yet in the season so far. She did a jazz routine for the song "Remember Me" from the upcoming Pixar animated movie Coco.
- Story Time preview for yesterday's new episode, highlighted by Jake Roberts...
- Toshiaki Kawada, who hardly appears on pro wrestling shows these days, will appear at Saturday's All Japan show to take part in Jun Akiyama's and Takao Omori's 25th anniversary ceremony.
- Former TNA/Impact star Robbie E will host two new digital series. The first, called Real Robbie E, will be on FITE TV Tuesdays at 10:30 a.m.. Another, Back to the Basics, will be on Men's Fitness, also at 10:30 a.m..
- Hear the inner voice of NWA World Champion Tim Storm: