Here is your Fight Size update for the evening of July 28.
- WWE put out a new playlist looking at Triple H against various legends. You can view the highlights in the video above.
- Dave Meltzer said on Wrestling Observer Radio that Rachael Evers "blew out her knee" at last night's NXT event. Evers was wrestling Lacey Lane when the match was stopped due to Evers suffering a knee injury. No more details are known.
- Renee Young lets the trolling and frustration get the better of her.
Here’s the truth. I know im not great on commentary, but it’s my job. I try to get better each week. People love to tell me how bad I am at it as if I think I’m great at it. So I should just quit? What would that say about me?Not easy to learn a skill on a gigantic global tv show— Renee Young (@ReneeYoungWWE) July 28, 2019
- In response to a fan asking if Fite or B/R Live would be streaming his second cruise show, Jericho said they will be doing "something even better."
- Lacey Evans and Alundra Blayza are still going at it on social media.
I volunteer to rip you out of your retirement home and make you choke on your words.— Lacey Evans ~ WWE Superstar (@LaceyEvansWWE) July 28, 2019
Legend or not..you're disrespectful, swollen headed nasty that has it coming.
Talk about my family again..... I'll lose this career gladly waving goodbye with your blood on my hands. #Shoot https://t.co/TDzQwwoU3M
And then we have this... disgruntled Youngin wanting to continue to ride on the coattails of a Hall of Famer. #letsfight PS how is that wonderful family of yours— Madusa/AlundraBlayze (@Madusa_rocks) July 28, 2019
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel for interviews, news updates, podcasts, and more!
- Top 5 Extreme NXT TakeOver moments.