Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the evening of June 18th, 2018.
- According to Lucha Central, San Diego has officially declared June 19th as a holiday in celebration of their very own former two-time World Heavyweight Champion Rey Mysterio.
- WWE has released the official promo for their 'Extreme Rules' PPV which will be live on the WWE Network on July 15th from Pittsburgh, PA.
- Following the 'WWE:24' special on the Hardy Boyz, a future episode of 'Something Else To Wrestle With Bruce Prichard' will cover the careers of Matt and Jeff Hardy.
- During the Roman Reigns vs. Jinder Mahal match last night at 'Money In The Bank', the Chicago crowd gave the two men all they had in terms of letting them know that they did not care for the match at all. WWE Hall Of Famer Bully Ray took to Twitter to share how he and D-Von would have handled a rowdy crowd back in their glory days.
- Last night at 'Money In The Bank' Ronda Rousey had the RAW Women's Championship in her grasps but from behind Alexa Bliss knocked Rousey over the back with the Money In The Bank briefcase that Bliss won earlier in the night. Alexa Bliss then cashed in to become the new RAW Women's Champion. Ronda Rousey shared a post onto her personal Instagram page alerting Alexa that she will see her tonight on RAW.
- Tonight's RAW will emanate live from Grand Rapids, Michigan and it is the fallout show from 'Money In The Bank'. Below is the official preview for tonight's show by way of WWE.com:
"WWE Money in the Bank 2018 saw Braun Strowman and Alexa Bliss emerge victorious in their Money in the Bank Ladder Matches, with Five Feet of Fury ruining Ronda Rousey’s singles match debut and cashing in on Raw Women’s Champion Nia Jax to steal her fifth Women’s Title. What will the fallout from the explosive event mean for Monday Night Raw? WWE.com has some thoughts."
- A clip from the latest episode of 'Total Bellas' is making the rounds and in the clip former 16-time WWE World Champion John Cena tells Nikki Bella that the reason he cannot have kids is because he had a vasectomy done.