Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the morning of June 2nd, 2018.
- During an NXT live event on May 31st, recent WWE signee Rinku Singh made his professional wrestling debut in a singles match against Kassius Ohno. Prior to making the transition to pro wrestling Singh was a pro baseball player and even had a biopic made about him based on his career entitled 'Million Dollar Arm'.
- Zack Gibson who is a competitor in the WWE United Kingdom Championship tournament had some words for the "internet dweebs" who he claims will be watching him walk his way to the finals of the tournament come June 18th and 19th.
- The current WWE Cruiserweight Champion Cedric Alexander defended his title this past Tuesday in a war against Buddy Murphy. Cedric was successful in his first title defense and to make his moment even sweeter he did it in front of his friends and family in North Carolina. Alexander was interviewed by WWE following his victory and the excitement and confidence on his face came through in his words.
- NXT's resident monsters Lars Sullivan and Babatunde Aiyegbusi showed off their impressive weight lifting skills while working out at the WWE Performance Center.
- Former ROH World Champion Jay Lethal was a recent guest on WrestleZone Radio where he discussed the injury he suffered during Ring Of Honor's 'War Of The Worlds' tour.
- Tickets for WWE's tour of the United Kingdom in November are available for purchase by clicking here.
- According to Dave Meltzer in the latest edition of his Wrestling Observer Newsletter, tickets for day-one and day-two of the WWE United Kingdom Championship tournament which will be held inside of 'Royal Albert Hall' in London have not sold out. The building seats over 5,000 people and the two-day event commences on June 18th.
- Former WWE Divas Champion Alicia Fox is expected to be returning to in-ring action soon according to Mike Johnson of PWInsider. Fox was supposed to compete in the first-ever Women's Royal Rumble match in January but was pulled from the bout; reason being that she suffered a broken tailbone.