Afternoon! Here's your second Fight Size Update for December 12:
- Above, you can see a video of five things you need to know before Smackdown tonight.
- Roman Reigns did reveal that he was suffering from the mumps on WWE Network’s new show Straight to the Source, hence why he was off of WWE’s European Tour earlier this month.
“I think when we were younger they didn't do boosters at a certain age, so now they do it, and, regardless, my immune system wasn't up to the task” he said. “I caught it and I was out for about three weeks. And the crazy part is that I was stuck in the hospital or in the hotel and to be in the hotel sucked, man.”
- Dwayne Johnson and his girlfriend are expecting a second child. Johnson shared this video:
- The latest WWE Network promo offers you three months of the service for 99 cents. This offer has been sent via email, so check your inbox.
- Sadly, Matt Cappotelli’s battle with brain cancer has recently been diagnosed as terminal, as there is a portion of the cancer that can't be removed. A GoFundMe account has been established to pay for hospital costs:
- The main event for Tribute to the Troops is officially Samoa Joe and The Bar vs. The Shield.
- Ric Flair has launched his own YouTube page:
- John Cena has a few words of wisdom:
- Main Event spoilers for this week has Rhyno defeating Curt Hawkins and Gran Metalik/Akira Tozawa defeating Brian Kendrick and Jack Gallagher.
- WWE Now looks at Superstars supporting Keaton Jones, a young boy who went viral talking about his bullying experiences:
- Cesaro and Sheamus no longer have any interest in joining Smackdown.