Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the evening of June 22, 2018.
- This past Monday to open RAW, "Rowdy" Ronda Rousey made a beeline to the ring to get back at Alexa Bliss for cashing in during Rousey's RAW Women's Championship match at 'Money In The Bank'. A frustrated and irate Rousey then began to attack the RAW GM Kurt Angle who was also in the ring. Rousey took down WWE officials and capped off her frustrations by "power-bombing" Alexa Bliss through a table. Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that Ronda will be backstage at next week's RAW in San Diego while she serves her "30-day suspension" deriving from her actions on RAW.
- One-half of the NXT tag team 'Heavy Machinery', Tucker Knight shared on Twitter that his baby girl Kenzi Lovie Cooper has entered the world.
- Hulk Hogan caught wind of the attire that Velveteen Dream wore during his NXT TakeOver: Chicago II entrance which resembled Hogan's infamous ring gear. Hogan noted on Twitter that he would like to form an alliance of sorts with "The Vainglorious One" and Dream alerted Hogan that it is not happening.
- The children of WWE Hall Of Famer Hulk Hogan, Nick and Brooke, shared their thoughts on the passing of former 3-time IWGP Heavyweight Champion Big Van Vader while being interviewed by TMZ Sports.
- A weekly show on Comedy Central entitled 'Every Damn Day' covered Rusev's #1 contenders match win this past Tuesday on SmackDown Live where he won a gauntlet to earn himself an opportunity to challenge AJ Styles for the WWE Championship at 'Extreme Rules' on July 15th.
- WWE backstage interviewer and host Charly Caruso shared on Instagram that she has been certified to become a personal trainer.
- WWE Hall Of Famer Mick Foley wrote a lengthy piece on his personal Facebook page remembering the life of Vader who unfortunately passed away earlier this week.