Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the morning of January 14th, 2019.
- Sasha Banks, Bayley and Natalya trained with former USWA Texas Heavyweight Champion Tom Prichard over the weekend at the 'Jacobs-Prichard' Wrestling Academy in Knoxville.
Can’t get over what a cool afternoon we had today. When I first started in @wwe developmental, it was @drtomprichard who gave me the confidence I needed to feel like I belonged. I’ll always be so grateful for how he helped shape my early years in @wwe. Thank you, Dr Tom--@JPWA865 pic.twitter.com/ZmugFlUIcW— Nattie (@NatbyNature) January 13, 2019
- NXT, NXT UK and 205 Live commentator Nigel McGuinness shared his thoughts about the love and support he's received since his documentary on the WWE Network aired.
Thanks for the tremendously moving comments and words from everyone about the WWE special. Feel very blessed and proud right now and want to thank WWE for telling me story so well. Had a few people ask me about the original doc i made so wanted to share it to show where i came from and that as blessed as i am now it is still the journey we must all aspire to enjoy. The story of someone who never made it, by someone who eventually did. For anyone interested in one of the few remaining DVDs i have, DM me and i can sort out details. Thank you to everyone for your support over the years, especially those of you whose financial support on kickstarter let me make the original doc at all. Here's the link: https://vimeo.com/73277861
- PROGRESS Wrestling announced that NXT UK's Jordan Deviln will be a part of their show loop come early March.
- At NXT UK TakeOver: Blackpool, Travis Banks was scheduled to face Jordan Devlin but prior to their match, Devlin ambushed Banks on two separate occasions. Banks was unable to compete and filling in for him was Finn Balor. PWInsider reported that this was just an angle and Banks is not hurt as Banks also competed at yesterday's NXT UK TV taping.
- The Triple-Threat match between Charlotte Flair, Carmella and Becky Lynch from last week's SmackDown Live to determine Asuka's Royal Rumble opponent has been posted to WWE's YouTube channel from a different perspective.
- Here's the WWE Network schedule for this week:
MONDAY, JANUARY 14TH AFTER RAW AT 11PM it will be ‘Let Me Tell You Something Mean Gene’ with the following description: WWE Superstars and Legends celebrate the life and legacy of one of sports entertainment’s most beloved personalities, ‘Mean’ Gene Okerlund.
TUESDAY, JANUARY 15TH AFTER SMACKDOWN AT 10PM it will be a new episode of ‘205 Live’.
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 16TH AT 8PM it will be a new episode of ‘NXT’ with the following description: Keith Lee seeks to avenge his friend, Matt Riddle, as he battles Kassius Ohno in the main event!
FRIDAY, JANUARY 18TH AT 7:30PM it will be a new episode of ‘This Week In WWE’.
SATURDAY, JANUARY 19TH STARTING AT 9AM UNTIL 4:30PM it will be the WWE Network debut of the latest season of ‘Total Bellas’ (Season 3).
- Click here to watch Randy Orton and Triple H's World Heavyweight Championship match from the 2005 Royal Rumble pay-per-view.
- WWE is looking for a Vice President, Business Development. Click here to see the application.