Here is your Fight Size update for the morning of Mar. 12.
- Zelina Vega, Girl Up and WWE honor Josephine Baker and Jennifer Lopez. You can view the video above.
- Sean Waltman is guest training at the WWE Performance Center this week.
- AAW announced Eddie Edwards vs. Fred Yehi for their Mar. 16 event.
- So, this is a thing you can buy.
Get a crash course in #WWE action like never before with the new #WrekkinSlamMobile available now at #WWEShop! Take the slammin' action outside of the ring & buckle up for a ride you won't forget.https://t.co/NzgH8HyF9m pic.twitter.com/nBzjjg4FRn— WWEShop.com (@WWEShop) March 12, 2019
- Kevin Owens is excited about Stokely Hathaway coming to WWE.
- WWE hit 1 billion fans on social media:
* Facebook: 501 million total likes. WWE’s flagship Facebook page has more fans than the NFL, NBA, Marvel, Nike and UFC, and WWE Superstar John Cena is the No.1 most followed active American athlete on Facebook with more than 44 million likes.
* Instagram: 226 million total followers. On Instagram, WWE’s fastest-growing platform, @WWE has more followers than FIFA World Cup, ESPN, HBO and NHL.
* Twitter: 221 million total followers. On Twitter, @WWE has more followers than MLB, Disney, Amazon and Pepsi.
* YouTube: 46 million total subscribers. WWE is the No. 1 Sports channel on YouTube, ahead of the NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, ESPN and NASCAR with more than 40 million subscribers and 30 billion views. WWE’s YouTube channel is also the second most-viewed channel in the world behind only T-Series, India’s largest music label and movie studio.”
WWE’s 15 social media platforms include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, Qzone, Toutiao, WeChat, V+, Weibo, YouKu, Periscope, Pinterest, Foursquare and Tumblr.
- Ronda Rousey explains her WWE Fastlane actions.
No Rebecca, I wasnt going to let you throw the match against @charlottewwe so u could try2save face&evade my wrath a Wrestlemania. Everyone should be thanking me getting Charlotte disqualified & sparing them from hearing ur woe-is-me BS for the next year.https://t.co/xOnXjiHbh6— Ronda Rousey (@RondaRousey) March 11, 2019