Here is your Fight Size update for the evening of Aug. 6.
- WWE Now looks at the five things you need to know prior to tonight's SmackDown Live. You can view their report in the video above.
- Seth Rollins has been medically cleared to compete Sunday at WWE SummerSlam.
Seth Rollins was evaluated by WWE medical personnel following yet another attack at the hands of Brock Lesnar on Raw, and has been medically cleared to challenge Lesnar for the Universal Title this Sunday at SummerSlam.
- Drew McIntyre did an interview with The Wrap discussing his Claymore Kick.
- Dave Meltzer said on Wrestling Observer Radio that the SmackDown brand will hold live events on Thursdays, Saturdays, and non-PPV Sundays along with the live show on Fridays. This contradicts PWInsider's report that SmackDown would only have the live show on Fridays followed by live events on Saturdays and non-PPV Sundays.
- Roman has smartened up.
Definitely not an accident. -- https://t.co/PHOaQFbQNC— Roman Reigns (@WWERomanReigns) August 6, 2019
- Kofi Kingston talks tonight's SmackDown Live.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel for interviews, news updates, podcasts, and more!
- Titus O'Neil's new book "There's No Such Thing as a Bad Kid: How I went from Stereotype to Prototype" is out today. You can order the book here.
- Speaking of Titus, he hosted Tampa's Back to School Bash 2019.