Here is your Fight Size update for the morning of 10/9/19.
- WWE looks at the top 10 crushing car crashes. You can view the crashes in the video above.
- Carmella said on Total Divas that she received death threats after it was revealed she was dating Corey Graves and alleged that she broke up his family.
- Corey Graves and Bully Ray are fans of NWA Powerrr.
Checking out #NWAPowerrr on YouTube right now. Really fun throwback presentation. Old school in a good way.— Corey Graves (@WWEGraves) October 9, 2019
Really enjoyed the first episode of #NWAPowerrr— Bully Ray (@bullyray5150) October 9, 2019
All talent did a great job!!
Good character development and storytelling.
Give it a watch and let me know what ya think.@BustedOpenRadio https://t.co/kpQsiXWDuT
- WWE has hired Alyse Zwick as a host for This Week in WWE.
- WWE announced a Supershow Live Event for Nov. 23 at the Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, MI.
- In a Twitter Q&A session, Natalya revealed that she would like to see Tamina on Total Divas and named Asuka as her dream opponent.
- Seth Rollins returns to Twitter following WWE Hell in a Cell.
Survive and Prevail is bigger than just what happens between the ropes. Question everything, even yourself, and fight your heart out every step of the way. #sethrollinsisnotcool— Seth Rollins (@WWERollins) October 8, 2019
- Steve Levy, Dan Orlovsky and Pat McAfee will be the XFL commentators on ESPN. Curt Menefee and Joel Klatt will call games on Fox.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel for interviews, news updates, podcasts, and more!