We here at Fightful would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Here is your Fight Size update for the evening of Dec. 25.
- You can watch Fashion Files: Cold Case Unit in the video above.
- WWE released their latest Hidden Gem featuring Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty vs. the Midnight Express.
- Seth Rollins offered praise for Baron Corbin following their match on Raw last night.
Really fun match with Corbin tonight. Annoying as he is, he’s not too darn shabby in between the ropes. https://t.co/m8duQzOtRJ— Seth Rollins (@WWERollins) December 25, 2018
Particularly proud of the Sacramento crowd that had been sitting there for nearly 5 hours by the time we went out for that match. Nothing but love!— Seth Rollins (@WWERollins) December 25, 2018
- R-Truth is the latest guest on Lilian Garcia's Chasing Glory podcast.
- Eric Bischoff did an interview with Sarah O'Connell.
- Stardom had a good year.
A good year for Stardom - with yesterday’s show their annual attendance was 30,895, the first time they’ve broken 30,000 in a year. According to the article it’s the first time a joshi promotion has drawn over 30,000 people in one year since AtoZ in 2005https://t.co/WLjNCeW9Zk— Death by Arisa Nakajima (@twf87) December 25, 2018
- MLW released a Christmas Day special.
- ROH has a new Ten Questions article with various ROH stars revealing what they want for Christmas.
- Sign up to Fightful Select for exclusive news, extra audio, early access to columns and more.