Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the morning of September 8th, 2018.
- The current WWE Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins suffered a cut to his arm this past Monday on RAW that drew a decent amount of blood from "The Architect". Rollins did not let that stop him from working last night's live event in Birmingham, AL.
- The superstars of WWE were present for a Connors Cure event recently and current NXT superstar Johnny Gargano reflected on his time spent with the children he met.
- The new manager of The Authors Of Pain, Drake Maverick responded to a Twitter user who alerted him that WWE Hall Of Famer Paul Ellering can not be replaced and Drake noted that he just replaced Ellering.
- SmackDown Live GM Paige stated during a video interview with WWE that she is "scouting talent".
- One-half of 'Cryme Tyme' JTG has launched his "Sexy As Hell Beard Care" for the fellas who are looking to pamper their beards. Products can be viewed and purchased by clicking here.
- New Japan Pro Wrestling has released a mini-documentary on their YouTube channel about 2017 New Japan Cup winner Katsuyuri Shibata and his time thus far as the head coach of NJPW's L.A. dojo.