Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the morning of July 2nd, 2018.
- Two former multi-time IWGP Intercontinental Champions Hiroshi Tanahashi and Shinsuke Nakamura met up when WWE was touring Japan and then the company made the trip to Taipei where "The Ace" and "The King Of Strong Style" reunited.
- WWE uploaded footage from their recent tryouts at the Performance Center onto their social media pages. One the clips featured a WWE hopeful calling out Lacey Evans which ended up being a decision that was not in his favor.
- The latest 'Canvas 2 Canvas' on WWE Youtube's channel features 2/3rd's of Lucha House Party--Kalisto & Gran Metalik.
- Of the many recognizable names and talents looking be noticed or signed by the WWE at the recent tryouts, one of the names in attendance has relations to a wrestler already on WWE's roster. Rory Gulak, the brother of 205 Live star Drew Gulak was in attendance and he reflected on his experience via social media.
- Former two-time OTT Women's Champion Session Moth Martina commented on the announcement of ITV's World Of Sport returning and jokingly noted that while all of her fellow U.K. wrestlers are a part of World Of Sport she is waiting on the call from WWE to join NXT's U.K. brand.
- A WWE Network clip made its way onto Twitter and the caption of the video read, "Does it get better than the 2002 OVW class?" which featured future multi-time WWE World Champions Brock Lesnar, John Cena, Randy Orton and Dave Bautista. Bautista answered the question with "no" when responding to if there will there ever be another group of superstars like that OVW class.
- Syzana Lopez who was in attendance at WWE's live event in Japan had the chance to meet Daniel Bryan and she brought a sign to Bryan which read that Monroe Sky, who is the daughter of The Miz and Maryse is >> than Birdie who is the daughter of Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella.