Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the evening of March 24th, 2019.
- The 'Stamford Advocate' put together an article of reactions from Stamford, Connecticut locals reacting to the news of WWE relocating their headquarters in 2021.
- 'The Capitol Sports Report' spotlighted the late WWE Hall Of Famer Eddie Guerrero.
- WrestleCon responded to a number of questions on social media recently and shared that they reached out to the likes of The Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin and other high-profile names for this year's convention but those names turned their deals down despite the majority of the offers being six-figure deals.
We made *exceptionally generous* offers to Steve Austin, Jericho, Undertaker, Hogan, Omega, and the Bucks; many of our offers exceeded 6 figures. They all said no. Wrestlecon paying up isnt the problem. https://t.co/XHH0bsW58k— WrestleCon (@wrestlecon) March 24, 2019
- New Day's Xavier Woods did an interview with 'Dynamite News'.
Also before I drove his truck, @steveaustinBSR said to me, “Be careful driving this thing kid, there’s 10 Million Dollars worth of talent in this truck … and you too!”— Hurricane Helms (@ShaneHelmsCom) March 24, 2019
Me: -- … Dammit https://t.co/aXG6YJITLA
- The Undertaker turned 54-years old today.
- Jonathan Gresham defeated Shane Strickland for The Crash Cruiserweight Championship over the weekend.