Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the evening of April 7th, 2018.
- Tomorrow night Stephanie McMahon and Triple H will be taking on the duo of WWE Hall Of Famer Kurt Angle and the debuting Ronda Rousey. The extravagant entrances are a norm for WrestleMania and Stephanie McMahon was caught on camera riding a motorcycle similar to the one that she and Triple H road to the ring on at last year's "Show Of Shows".
- It was announced that the band 'Cane Hill' will be performing live at NXT TakeOver: New Orleans tonight.
- While CM Punk was doing signings at Comic Con yesterday his good friend former 4-time World Heavyweight Champon Dave Bautista caught up with him and attempted to get an autograph from the now "Hollywood" Phil Brooks. Bautista joked about how Punk has married a New York Times best selling author (AJ Lee) and has become a UFC fighter and acts like he does not know his buddy anymore which made for a classic moment.
- Towards the end of the WWE Hall Of Fame ceremony many wrestlers on the ground floor were no longer in attendance. A photo surfaced by way of a fan who was at the ceremony and the attendance for the headliner Goldberg's induction speech was slim.
- Prior the WWE Hall Of Fame ceremony, the annual 'Red Carpet Special' took place where superstars and relatives/loved ones of the WWE superstars are interviewed before the event. Jeff Hardy who has reportedly been cleared to return to in-ring action confirmed the reports stating that he is waiting for the right moment to present itself so that he can come back.
- At the 'WaleMania' party Friday night, many wrestlers and people just looking to have a good time were at the party enjoying themselves. While Impact Wrestling commentator Josh Matthews was streaming live from the Impact Wrestling Twitch channel on his phone from 'WaleMania', he ran into the 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame inductee Mark Henry and Henry jokingly told the viewers of the stream that Josh Matthews sucked.
- After his brutal battle against Joey Janela at 'Spring Break II', the 28-year veteran of the pro wrestling game The Great Sasuke helped revive Wheeler YUTA.